Av.España, edif. Dobar, nº 178, 4ºB
29680 Estepona (Málaga)
Phone: 951 70 55 61 - Tel/Fax: 952 79 68 24 - Cell: 627 13 91 51
info@gestoriaestepona.com - www.gestoriaestepona.com

Town Hall, Land Registry, Notary Reps

Each TownHall is an independently-run entity.

Therefore, for applications for the same thing in a different area of the country (opening license, empadronamiento, street repairs, building licence etc) different documents will have to be presented.

As we deal with a great number of Town Halls in the Costa del Sol, we will make your life easier!

We can also assist you at the notary (purchase and sale of properties, wills, companies set ups etc) , represent you at the Tax Office, Land Registry and all Government entities.

Here's a small list of what we can do for you:

  • Relocation assistance and advice
  • Application for NIE and Residency/Empadronamiento
  • Registering with doctors and schools
  • Guidance on tax issues, inheritance tax, double column wills (dual language EN/ES)
  • Vehicle transfers, import/export, payment of traffic related fines and costs
  • Translation services
  • Bank accounts & mortgages
  • Passport and driving licence renewals
  • Resident and non-resident tax returns
  • Registration of births & deaths and assistance with arrangements
  • Licence for Potentially Dangerous Dogs
  • Getting married in Spain to EU or non-EU citizens
  • Business start-ups (Self-employed or Ltd. company)
  • Getting Spanish Nationality


NIE and Residencia forms
If you plan to stay in Spain for more than 183 days (just over six months) then you should apply directly for a form of “Residencia”  (residency).

If you plan to stay in Spain for less than 183 days, then you should apply for anNIE number (Tax Identification Number) which is used for almost everything from signing for a parcel to buying a car. You cannot buy a house in Spain without one, nor get utilities such as a mobile phone, gas, electric or Internet.

If you are Spain, we can organise one for you, and you will obtain the NIE following day of the formal application.

We can also assist you to obtain your NIE number whilst you are abroad.

Spanish Law states that a legalised Power of Attorney document enables a person to be represented by another. The said Power of Attorney should be stamped with the Hague Apostille and is specifically used for obtaining a NIE Number (we will help you by sending the required text to you in English)

Once here, we can organise this document to be translated by a sworn traslator. The total cost would be much lower than travelling to Spain!

The empadronamiento is the municipal administration record for every person who lives or is habitually resident in that municipality, and that data is proof of residence in the municipality. By law every person living in Spain is obliged to register with the municipality where you reside. You will need it to:

  • Apply for regularisation or residence permits and work
  • Apply for health care
  • Redeem your driving license in the event of any agreement with your country of birth
  • Complete school enrollment for children
  • Complete all other formalities inherent to foreigners
© 2012-2013 Gestoría Estepona | Desarrollo Web: Diseño Web Estepona